Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sondra Ray's First Blog !!!

This is the first time I have ever written on a BLOG. It took the movie Julie/Julia to get us going.!
We have now completely finished the book "A Guaranteed Miracle From
Babaji" and we are awaiting a new publisher. Since I can say absolutely whatever I want on this blog, then I will
write about why I think having a Master is so wonderful.

When you have met your Master, you have your consciousness awakened. Your eyes discover the beauty of creation. Your ears hear divine words. You will taste heavenly food. Your feet will bear you with errands of good. Your hands will create a finer higher world of the soul. You will get victory over your weaknesses.

Your Master will emanate beneficial elements and His sole care is to give you elements of a higher nature. You find nothing but blessings when you are near Your Master. The Master will correct your mistakes and encourage you. Under His guidance you can end up being a Virtuoso!
He draws you along by His words and His example.

What do you meditate on? Most people's topics are money , power or someone they want to seduce. How can you meditate on Heavenly subjects when you have no high IDEAL? Find a Master who will give you the best ways to work so that you can really advance in your spiritual life! Some Masters need to be severe on us by telling us certain truths that force us to progress.
If I as a teacher, for example worried about all reactions of students, I would not get anything done! Babaji has given me many "injections" and "operations". But I was always grateful.
Nothing surprasses receiving his initiations!!
The Master gives you a love you could never find in your own family. What He wants is always the best for you. He wants us to be free, rich and loved by all! If we don't accept a Master then we get harder teachers such as illness, misery and difficulties. The Master will give you warnings about what will happen if you continue on a certain path. The Master is like a tuning fork. You end up vibrating quite differently . To me He is an essential tuning fork. If you are
serving a higher being than yourself and you give thanks to him...He helps you perform miracles.! If you allow the sort of Osmosis with your Master then you really benefit from his Light.
I want to replace all my imperfections with the qualities of My Master Babaji. I want to think like Him, feel like Him and act like Him and vibrate in unison with Him.
EVERY MOMENT WE CAN CHOSE A NEW LIFE!



Mark is talking about the Divine Mother and
Babaji has left everything in the hands of the Divine Mother. Think about the symbol of the grail...It is a feminine symbol which invites
you to be in a state of receptivity. You want to receive the Holy Spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful writings on the grace of babaji s care that is available ,and the image of the grail leads directly for me to a remembrance of the humble attitude of receptivity in myself,that is easily forgotten in full action, thank you for your exquisitely powerful writing that you imbue with so much possibility and affirmation of the highest to us all. Thou art so COOL.

    ReplyDelete