Tuesday, February 16, 2010



MEMPHIS LOVING RELATIONSHIPS TRAINING
proves to be a Graceland of Gratitude !!!

SONDRA RAY on the Memphis LRT


Teacher, Karen Breslin, from Washington DC, slugged through the East Coast snow and flew to Memphis to attend the LRT. She had this to say after the training:

"Words cannot adequately express what being with both of you for the Loving Relationships Training this past weekend meant to me. I had been feeling like I needed to find another way to accelerate my growth and healing for many months. I know that I was led to you.

The blessings that were given and received since the moment I trusted and said, YES! to the training, were amazing to me. There were so many that it seems difficult for me to put into words right now.

Your training was very important in furthering my healing process at this particular time with what my intentions and goals are, along with my history. What a blessing to have been in Sondra's presence and have the gifts of her knowledge of prenatal nursing with my particular birth history! [Karen was in an incubator for three months!] Thank you for your care and gentleness with me, Sondra. I very much needed this care for my healing.

I want to thank both of you, and honor you for who you are and what you created in your relationship with each other. Being in your presence and witnessing the way you are with each other is very beautiful. Having seen and witnessed your partnership in action shows me and others that the kind of relationship that I am creating is possible.

........ Thank you for both of your courage to move beyond where many human beings have been unwilling to go. Thank you for being willing to have and lead the Loving Relationships Training this past weekend in Memphis. The date, time, location of training and city were all perfect! Thank you for sharing the way you have been supported and guided by Holy Beings that has allowed you to be in this world in service to others."


Sondra with Memphis Rebirther, Organizer and Artist, Saj Crone

Bill & Dolly Brenneman, of Houston, Texas, drove 9 hours to attend the training. Dolly had this to say:

"....... We are both very glad we went, and thanks so much for your encouragement that we did. With every workshop with you, I get to continue to deepen my understanding of myself and my relationship to all...... I found the Loving Relationships Training most beneficial in gaining insights for having a healthy relationship within myself, and the spiritual connection to others. I love the way you sum up the 10 patterns, making it easier for me to be more aware when I feel activated. I continuously am amazed at how much my birth traumas had affected me. It is a joy to share in the love, joy and peace energy from everyone in the room at the end of the weekend. What a unique way to celebrate Valentine's Day!"

And Bill commented as well:

"Your special sharing of yourselves with us as we pursue our paths together was more than I could have expected or hoped for.......Since last night and through this morning, I have been riding the rebirthing and ascension internet non stop, especially your web site. It is a blessing to have such quick and easy access to the messages you shared with us in person in Memphis. Thank you for your insistence that we be there. Thank you for having this on line resource available to keep the process and the learning rolling. Thank you both for blessing us with your gifts. Now it is up to us to put this together with all the other wisdom inputs that we have had the privilege to access and make something out of it. I pray our effort not only advances us, but creates something of value for others with whom we are connected and with whom we come into contact."


We were all happy to be in the town where Elvis Presley got his launch into stardom. Sun Studio, where it all began, was just blocks from the premier Memphis Peabody Hotel, where we gave the training. There was an energy of this "humble beginning" in the training, as the LRT was reintroduced to Memphis, after a few years of absence. The spirit of Elvis permeates the town......even as the very fond memories of this passing musical hero.
We stopped to get a few shots of the Sun Studio building on Union Avenue. It was a clear and cloudless day on Sunday, and how appropriate to start the morning with a short remembrance of the King of Rock & Roll.....on Valentine's Day, on the final day of the LRT. (This auspicious day in 1984, our Master, Sri Babaji, chose to take conscious departure from a body. Known as Babaji's "Samadhi Day". Valentine's was also the day we got together, two years ago in Asheville, NC, for the beginning of our relationship.)


It was a Sunday of celebration. People attending the training had just got through the ten common family patterns the day before, and were in a very light hearted, upbeat and receptive energy. We were very grateful to be in the beautiful Peabody Hotel, whose aesthetically conscious space was conducive to the high thoughts ushered in by the LRT. People began to open up to their higher Self, and share from the heart. Couples who were on the verge of breaking up were getting clearer about the appreciation they had for one another. ALL IN ALL, a clear atmosphere enveloped all of us, and the blue sky was shining on the group from all angles, even on the ten feet tall electric guitar hanging in front of Sun Studio !!!!!!


Mark painted "Sophia of Memphis" during the training, and She was graciously acquired by Linda and Dan Roberson. Linda had this to say:

"Sometimes there is doubt in me about what the Divine can do. Then I stop and realize, The divine CAN do ANY THING, even enter computers and change the outcome of one's life. It happened for us to find the LRT weekend, just when it was most needed, and in Memphis, easy driving distance. Through Mark and Sondra as a team, the transformational force is not doubled, but so magnified, that it is infinite. Words truly can not impart the Gratitude in my heart. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sophie is currently lending her vibrational force to our home, I know there is great power in your paintings which come from the divine. Thank you so very much for the painting and taking time to speak with our group. Also our thanks to Sondra, as we can not imagine the mess we would be in with out her and her teachings."

Vivian, Karen, Dan, Linda & Betsy

Many who attended the training were housed by the very generous Betsy Hamric. Even those who did not have a place to stay were offered her living room couch. It was quite moving to have the spirit of service permeating the group. We were very grateful to Betsy for taking this "innkeeper" role, and were very inspired by her giving nature. Betsy wrote this about the weekend:

"Dear Sondra & Mark, the universal Mother Love that we experienced this past weekend was a very special gift for which I thank you. Living out from "What have ye in the house?" - being willing to pour forth that which God makes manifest in life results in being truly human.

The Divine Mother energy surely did amplify that pouring forth, and I was shown how that appears to others in this world. I was a bit surprised and very grateful for all the love that flooded back to me. It was not difficult to take people in. To one, I hesitated, because I only had a couch to offer. I have literally been where that person was..... So, to whatever degree I can put omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence in the place of human and material concepts, I am lifting up consciousness and hopefully creating a space where others may leave their old limitations and concepts behind. All who stayed in my home were beautiful spirits. We had a wonderful meditation together here the last morning.

Your commitment on a grand scale to helping people rise above the material and mental levels of being is surely saving many lives at this crucial point in human history. Few would take the risk of that commitment. I am truly grateful.

Love, Betsy"

And to all of you who attended the Memphis LRT, to all of you on the production team who helped make it happen, to Dianne Westphal and her staff at the Peabody Hotel, our "Graceland of Gratitude" goes out to you. THANK YOU ALL for making this training a huge success. Special thanks to Saj Crone, her assistants Debbie Walker and Sandy Howard, and to Shanti McKinnie and Judith Johnstone for providing us with housing. Bole Baba Ki Jai!!!

Love, SONDRA & MARK


Sandy Howard, Debbie Walker, Saj & Sondra at BB King's "Itta Bena Restaurant"



No comments:

Post a Comment