Wednesday, July 25, 2012

From MAJA on our Iceland LBI II


Maja Beric from Serbia, Sondra, and Jacqui Storm form England.... in Iceland

"I breathed on the thought that 'all people are divine."

Although our LBI II in Iceland ended  a week ago, I am still trying to understand the experience. What happened there was powerful at many levels, because every day I felt I could go deeper and deeper. I arrived in Iceland quite tired and worried because of stomach pains I had had for months. On the second day I was breathing the pain out during the session, and Sondra helped me understand the pain was a negative thought stuck in my body. Amazingly simple, right?

 
The day after I was paired up with  a man from Australia who had a similar problem, just talking to him about it helped the healing process. Afterwards I had one of the most beautiful rebirths in my life. After breathing on the thought "I am divine" for a while, my whole body straightened. I was floating on the water effortlessly. It felt as if my whole body had spread all over the Blue Lagoon covering everyone and being fully present but very light. It was such an intense experience and lasted for a while after the session finished. I felt infinitely powerful as a human being. And blissful as well.


The next day  I breathed on the thought that "all people are divine". That thought was the safest possible  frame of mind one could have.  In my mind's eye there was an image of different people with all their negativity, patterns, pain coming out, actually pouring out. But, behind each of them I was able to see glorious light, their true nature. It had always been there no matter what they were going through at the moment. The image will stay with me as a reminder of what we are. It is also our goal to come back to light through breathing.


What struck me was the way I received messages I needed through different people in the group. Either Sondra and Mark paired me up with them or we 'accidentally' ended up talking about things I wanted to clear up. One way or the other miracles happened every day:-)
In the end, I hope people will soon start living their lives in small communities where they would feel safe to share their experiences and heal each other. After Iceland this idea does not seem so far-fetched  any more.


Love,

Maja



No comments:

Post a Comment