Saturday, August 8, 2009


The last painting I did on canvas was of Tommy Gardner of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Sondra and I were staying in the wonderful home of Tommy and his wife, Darlene Streit, overlooking the mountains and spectacular vistas of natural beauty.

I have been painting the Divine Mother and Haidakhan Babaji, the Maha Avatar who is our teacher. It occured to me I could also paint the people I know as friends, and imbue them with the same colorful qualities that reflect their inner light & spectrum.

Sondra and I were in town to do ADVANCED REBIRTHING sessions and seminars, and I naturally wanted to paint. So thank you Tommy and Darlene, for being my inspiration for a few days. Loving you from Nashville, MARK

2 comments:

  1. Mark - Thank you so much for the beautiful painting and even more for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what you said about why you moved to Nashville is exactly correct! It was meant to be - the universe was your moving agent! I'm happy that you're here. Juliana

    ReplyDelete