Sunday, July 27, 2014

RELATIONSHIPS CONCEPTION by Sondra Ray

Lately I've been thinking.....

how a relationship is conceived.

Many people are "hunting" for love and they are so needy that they make a lot of mistakes choosing a partner. They settle for less than they deserve because they are desperate. Recently a client conceived a relationship on line and they even fell in love on skype. But when she traveled to meet the guy and get together, he was a total scam artist! (She had even lent him money like many other women). Partly it happened because of her own conception being inappropriate. I often see people re-creating their own conception trauma when trying to get a mate.  Think about it. If you were totally not wanted by one or both parents that is a conception trauma!  You will tend to attract partners who don't want you, or you won't want the one who wants you. It is tricky and you need the help of a good Liberation Breathworker to unwire this pattern in your subconscious. If your parents were drunk when you got conceived, you might think you can only meet a partner drinking in a bar.  If your conception was an "accident", you might not believe that you can create a partner by the power of your mind. The science of deliberate creation won't occur to you.  So it certainly helps to understand your own conception. Of course if you were totally wanted and planned by both parents, everything will be easier for you.... obviously. If not...all is not lost. Forgiveness of your past will liberate you and put you in a new vibe.

SONDRA and MARKUS in DENMARK

I have met some people who did find a match on line, but I really, really think one should stick with the "COSMIC DATING SERVICE".  God knows more single people than you do and He/She knows where is the right one for you. So let's try to keep it spiritual. So the cosmic dating service goes like this:

  1. You love yourself totally and do not NEED anyone to be happy
  2. You ask God or your Guru to find the right mate for you
  3. You ALLOW them to come from anywhere.

IF this system is not working, then you are blocked. You need a breathing session to find out what your block is. Also read these books:

ASK AND IT IS GIVEN  by Ester Hicks
LOVE WILL FIND YOU  by Kathryn Alice

There are three types of joining
a. sexual
b. karmic
c. cosmic

People hook up too fast because of sexual attraction. Then they have sex and it brings up so much that they don't know how to process.... so they get into a mess quickly.

Karmic relationships can happen, but usually they are not long lasting....or they seem to last forever. You work out the karma and then your are done. Sometimes this takes 30 days and sometimes this takes 30 years. But you can cut the time by saying NO to your own suffering.

The Cosmic Connection is where you ask your Guru, or GOD, to put you with a holy person with whom you can do service to humanity. Then you make beautiful things together for the world.


Obviously the ideal is to find your twin soul who makes your heart sing, the one who is aligned with the way you are, and the one who loves you just as you are. (If someone wants to change you it means that you really are not what that person wants).

In my case I had been working all around the world by myself for a long time. I was totally happy alone serving Babaji, my guru. But then one day (some would say "late in life") I decided I wanted to experience a Holy Relationship in this incarnation. I told Babaji I wanted an arranged marriage from Him. I was already a public figure and I could not afford any big mistake. I figured Babaji knew every man's past, present and future.... and therefore I should rely on Him. After all, I cannot always tell someone's karma immediately like He could. I might find a man I liked; but what if he had very heavy karma?  I did not want to take a chance. So I invented the Cosmic Dating Service, so to speak, and boy am I glad I did.

The problem was that I had been alone for so many decades that I was VERY independent. I decided I had to get myself ready. I was certain Babaji would send me a good man but I had to prepare myself first. So what did I do?  I bought four great gifts for a man I would love and I wrapped them up! I did some mantras. TO READ, GO HERE ON THIS BLOG.  When he still did not come, I decided I should start to write him AS IF he was already here, as my lover. I wrote letters, "Dear Beloved", and shared what I would share with a man who was here for me.  I also did the affirmation, "I am so happy and grateful my man is here now."  All of this totally worked.  I went to teach in Philadelphia and a man showed up in my seminar I had not seen for 20 years. It was Markus. I had no idea he was out of his marriage and available.

I will tell you how perfect he is for me:
  • He is a liberation breathworker like myself
  • He is a Course in Miracles teacher like myself
  • He is a writer like myself
  • He is a devotee of Babaji and the Divine Mother like myself
  • He is a student of Ho' Oponopono (Hawaiian spirituality) like myself.
  • He is a painter and poet who never ceases to amaze me with his creations!!

Now how could I have ever conceived such a perfect match by myself?? THE CONCEPTION WAS PERFECT!

So we immediately got to work on our mission together.

LOVE,

SONDRA

Order Sondra Ray's New Book, 

Liberation Breathing: The Divine Mother's Gift  HERE

 
SONDRA and MARKUS on their Wedding Day in INDIA.


1 comment:

  1. I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading this.healing a broken relationship

    ReplyDelete